Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Fun Family Day


Ashlyn a geared up to play laser tag. I didn't think they would like it because it was dark, but they proved me wrong. They loved shooting their dad.

Ava kicked back and enjoying her skittles. I enjoyed a few of them too.








Ashlyn and Alyssa thought the bumper cars were the best because they got to ride by themselves and really drive.


Everyone got cooled off riding bumper boats.


Ashlyn squealed and screamed the entire ride. She also loved it.



Alyssa waved and blow kisses every time she passed Ava and I. She loved it!!!





Ava is independent... and messy!!!


We had a healthy lunch of movie popcorn followed by Cold Stone Ice Cream, yum.


We all took a hot air balloon ride. Just kidding, but I hope to someday.


Ava got pretty adventurous in the pool. She climbed the steps by herself and liked jumping to me from the side (it's really more like falling because she can't jump yet).












No comments:

Post a Comment