Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Cave of the Winds

Ava pointed to this rock ledge and wanted her picture taken. As you can see from the picture below, she didn't want to sit on the bear.


That's us in the cave. My girls love caves. Ava even liked the cave when they turned all the lights out. My sister Helen went with us. She was glad to take it slow with the girls since she's about 5 months pregnant. We stayed at Helen's house and had a wonderful time together. Batman (her dog) probably needed a break by the time we left.

We had to wait about 30 minutes for our tour to start. I think it's a ploy to get everyone to spend more money in the gift shop. We stepped out of the gift shop and opted for the cheaper entertainment-quarter pony rides.

Went to "Cave of the Winds" after church on Sunday. Above was children's maze. It was a big wooden box that had a winding path through it where you went down slides and up stairs and the parents couldn't see their children most of the time but you could hear them. The first time through I heard a lot of fearful noises, after that it was all fun. Ashlyn helped one little boy through whose parents where trying to talk him through but it wasn't working, and I crawled in to help a 2 year old get back out. It was pretty tricking getting myself out. I'm glad she wasn't further in it.






No comments:

Post a Comment